- Captures data from DMX data signal
- 8 memories of 512 DMX channels, individually recalled by a push button
- Each memory can be a scene or a chase (total desk capacity is 126 chase steps)
- Stores chaser step length and times
- Master up/down fade buttons controls lighting states from 0% to 200%
- AC612 editor freeware provides programming functions
The AC612XUBF is a combined playback panel providing 6-memory buttons and 3-memory faders with terminal connections. The AC612XUBFX has the same functionality but is supplied with XLR connections for DMX and a USB connection for firmware upgrades and programming. A universal USB power supply is provided with the XLR version.