- Backlit menu display and rotary encoder for interface setup
- Powered through PoE (802.3af-2003 Standard) or separate 12v DC power supply (not included)
- 2 EtherCon LAN sockets with 100MBit switch
- 2 pairs of 3-pin XLR in/out ports for 4-wire connection
- 3-pin XLR port for 2-wire connection
- 2 9-pin GPIO connectors
The Green-GO InterfaceX links 2-wire or 4-wire analog intercom systems into the Green-GO digital Ethernet network. This audio in/out interface with contact closures connects to an existing matrix or other analog interfacing products. A 4-wire intercom can be connected to the dual in/out 3-pin XLR ports. This allows two separate audio signals (or a stereo signal) to be injected into the Green-GO network and transmitted to any other location on the same Ethernet network. Next to the 4-wire connections, there is a separate 3-pin XLR port dedicated to connecting a basic analog 2-wire intercom (partyline system). All of the ports can be configured individually through the setup menu of the Green-GO InterfaceX. There are also two GPIO connectors provided on the back of the device.