- Easily combinable with any other Green-GO Beltpack or Multi-Channel Station (no separate matrix or interface required)
- Connect any 4-wire device, for example a third party 4-wire intercom matrix.
- Get Audio into and out of the Green-GO system, like Program audio or announcements.
- Connect an audio source from anywhere in the world with a Green-GO bridge device.
- Intercom routing data, system setup & preferences are stored in local memory
- Create your own configuration with the free Green-GO Control software
- PoE (802.3af) or optional external 12V DC Power Supply. Power consumption < 5 Watt
- Dimensions: (L/W/H): 485 x 160 x 45 mm Weight: 2,45 Kg
Quad 4-wire Interface
Green-GO Quad 4-wire Interface. The Green-GO Quad 4 wire interface can connect any 4-wire analogue system to the Green-GO network.
A 4-wire port consists of a pair of 3-pin XLR in and output ports with a Sub-D9 connector for general purpose in and output for contact closures.
This allows separate audio signals to be injected into and extracted from the Green-GO network All ports can be configured individually through the setup menu of the Green-GO Quad 4 wire.
A 4-wire port can operate in a full user based mode or a general purpose line in/out mode The Quad 4-wire interface has a large TFT color screen for easy and quick setup and menu navigation. The display wil give a quick overview of transmitted and received audio signals and levels. The general purpose in and outputs can be setup to send and receive calls or cues or to activate channels