The DT125 is a versatile desktop or truss mounted DMX splitter supporting the bidirectional extension to the DMX protocol to accommodate Remote Device Management (RDM).
The DT125 is used in DMX networks where more than a simple daisy-chain connection between DMX devices (to a maximum of 32 devices) is needed. DT125 splitter (or hub) boosts the signal to create a ‘star’ network of 5 additional DMX lines from a single DMX input. DT125 is available with either 3-pin or 5-pin XLR connections and as a fully isolated version.
- 1 DMX input to 5 DMX output, plus DMX/RDM thru
- Remote Device Management (RDM) compatible
- Truss mounted using M10 beneath, or desktop mounted
- All DMX/RDM outputs are boosted signals (connect up to 32 devices per output)
- Optocoupler isolation for input, full isolation available as option (FI option)
- Bi-colour LED confirms valid DMX signal
- USB connection for firmware updates
- 19” rack mounting with optional accessory brackets (ELC-RMKIT)